You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Merino Kids™ Go Go Bag™ is an award-winning, 100% natural sleeping bag that helps prevent your baby waking in the night! With a pure merino wool inner lining and the finest organic cotton outer, the standard weight baby and toddler sleep bag is suitable for room temperatures between 18° and 30°C.
- The Merino Kids™ Go Go Bag™ is perfect for all seasons and environments, keeping your child WARM in the cold and COOL in the heat. Merino’s unparalleled ability to “breathe” means it helps regulate your child’s temperature. So use it all year round without the risk of overheating.
- No need to use sheets or blankets which can disturb a child’s sleep when it wriggles free or gets tangled up. Your child will WAKE LESS inside the safety of the Go Go Bag™ but it can still kick and move around naturally. Simply add clothing layers within the bag for extra warmth if required.
- Babies associate the bag with sleep and will settle more easily in unfamiliar surroundings.
- The Merino Kids™ Go Go Bag™ has a CLEVER DESIGN and is suitable from Newborn through to 2 years old and in a larger size from 2 to 4 years old. Simply close the armhole poppers to adjust the sizing for smaller children – this stops them from sliding down into the bag. Shoulder poppers and a full length zip along the bag allow the Go Go Bag™ to be opened out completely flat for nappy changes. A zip flap cover keeps the zip end away from skin and makes it more difficult for little fingers to undo. The bottom half is generously sized to allow freedom of movement. The Go Go Bag™ can be taken anywhere with its unique safety belt aperture – simply transfer your child from car seat or buggy straight into their cot or bed.
- We only use 100% natural fibres – superfine Merino wool on the inside and 100% organic cotton on the outside (for durability).
- Our Merino is superfine, luxuriously SOFT, LIGHT, non-itchy and hypoallergenic, helping kids with sensitive skin & eczema problems. Its ability to readily release moisture means NO CLAMMINESS next to the skin, creating a perfect micro-climate around the body.
- The material also retains LESS ODOUR and nasty smells, reducing the need for frequent washing, and kinder on the Go Go Bag™ and the environment. When washing is required, it is machine washable on a wool cycle only, maximum 30°C. We also recommend using a non-bio detergent. Hang dry.
- LOW FIRE RISK. Wool is the least flammable of fibres, and the safest to have next to your body. It is naturally self-extinguishing and, unlike synthetics, it won’t melt and stick to your skin. The Go Go Bag™ has passed rigorous fire safety testing.
- One layer 100% superfine Merino (200gsm) – lining
- One layer organic Indian cotton (200gsm) – outer
- Designed for room temperatures between 18 and 30°C (64-86°F) | tog range: 0.5 to 1.7
- Ideal for year round use, on holidays, in cars and sleep both night and day. Adjust clothing layers to suit bedroom temperature.
The Standard Weight Go Go Bag™ has the following composition:
|Stock Status||In Stock - dispatched within 24 hours|
|Suitable for Ages||0-2 yrs|
- Size: Baby (0-2yrs)
- Lining: 100% superfine merino 'fleece' lining to regulate your baby's temperature
- Outer: 100% certified organic cotton
- Temperature Range: 18 and 30°C
- Packaging: Beautifully presented in gift box making this the perfect gift for that precious newborn!
- Chest 28cm, Width (at knee position) 53cm, Length (from back neck line down) 86cm
Warranty & Returns
100% New Stock
All Wow Baby products are brand new, genuine and sourced directly from manufacturers or from authorised Australian wholesalers.
All Wow Baby products come with full manufacturer's warranty. Manufacturers' warranty lengths differ per manufacturer but these details can be found on the product page. Should anything go wrong in the warranty period, the resolution may be in the form of repair or replacement and you are welcome to call the manufacturer directly or us on 1300 791 378.
For full information about our returns policies, please click here.
All orders are sent via our partner Australia Post, unless otherwise indicated. There may be situations where mutliple items are sent in seperate consignments.
If a product is marked as 'In stock' usually it will be scheduled to leave the warehouse within 24 hours from order.
If a products is marked as 'Available' usually it will be scheduled to leave the warehouse in 2-7 days from order.
Please note, if few items ordered with different stock status, we will dispatch according to the latest one.
When your order is dispatched, you will recieve an email with tracking information.
Regular Australia Post Delivery can take anywhere between 1-8 days from the day of dispatch, depending on the location within Australia. As a guide:
Please note the above are estimates only, based on previous delivered orders to metro areas.