Why choose high waist postpartum Coretech® shorts?
Patented high waist postpartum shorts speeds up recovery of the following;
- Abdominal Muscle Separation (Diastasis Rectus Abdominus Muscle DRAM) especially when you have upper back pain and over the belly button separation
- C-section or perineal trauma.
- Increase stability and mobility.
- Regaining your pre-baby body shape
If you have abdominal separation below and over the belly button ,upper back pain or a related condition caused by pelvic instability you will benefit from these shorts. Coretech technology has been registered and listed as a medical device in the European Union and with the Therapeutic Goods Administration Australia. Coretech® shorts have been approved and are endorsed by the Australian Chiropractors Association.
Why are high waist postpartum Coretech® shorts different to other compression shorts?
- Patented waistband technology built in (knitted) sacroiliac joint belt to provide compression to the pelvis and core.
- Medical grade compression level ensuring improved blood flow to the muscles.
- For abdominal separation over the belly button and upper back pain.
- Ribtech® body mapped ribbing over abdomen, glutes ,lower and mid back, hip ,tensor fasciae latae and quadriceps providing micro massaging ( mimicking kinesiology).
- Seamless technology- a sustainable knitting process for comfort and less waste during the production process.
- Last longer. Seamless knit provides less seams resulting in less wear and tear and no fraying. Quality tested up to 100 washes.
When should you wear them for best benefit?
For new Mothers as soon as you feel able post-delivery. Due to the medical grade compression level It may take a few days to feel fully comfortable.
Who uses Coretech?
Our biggest customers are new Mothers (post-partum) who want to recover from abdominal separation and back pain quickly. They tend to use the product well past the birth giving them support and recovery on an ongoing basis.
You may be eligible for a Private Health Fund Rebate. Please check your fund for eligibility. Medical grade ARTG listing no 207539
The model is wearing a medium. She weighs 64 KG and is 175cm tall. The waistband sits under the ribcage and is 24cm high. Medical grade compression does not correlate with fashion outerwear. Please use the chart and go by your current weight and height. If you are just postpartum and are on the border between sizes please purchase the next down.