Nail Snail 3-in-1 Baby Nail Trimmer
The Nail Snail is safe and easy to use for tear-free nail cutting. The Nail Snail lets you cut your child's nails accurately and with confidence reducing stress for both of you.Baby nail clippers, baby nail file, baby nail scissors, baby nail trimmer, baby nail cutter.
Multipurpose 3-in-1 tool includes:
under nail cleaner
Size: 6.3 cm long x 2.4 cm tall x 1.6 cm wide
The Nail Snail is safe and easy to use for tear-free nail cutting. The Nail Snail lets you cut your child's nails accurately and with confidence reducing stress for both of you.
You know what a challenge trimming tiny nails can be. Traditional baby nail clippers make it impossible to see if you're cutting nails or fingers! Biting nails can cause infection and easily spread nasty germs. Just using a nail file takes ages! The Nail Snail is safe, clean and quick!
Designed in Australia, by a mum of three, the Nail Snail is a revolutionary new concept in baby care. For parents with precious little ones, it is an essential tool for easily caring for those tiny fingernails and toenails.
Directions: How to Cut Baby Nails with the Nail Snail
1. Using the Nail Snail's tail, gently clean under each nail.
2. Hold the Nail Snail's shell with the base of the metal V-shaped blade against the edge of the nail (eye prongs facing up).
3. Move the blade, carefully catching the edge of the nail as you do so, and follow along the natural curve of the fingernail (or straight across the toenail) until the white nail trimming is removed.
4. Finish by gently smoothing off any rough edges with the built-in nail file.
- Wash before initial use. To ensure ongoing cleanliness, wash after each use
- Dishwasher safe (top shelf) or wash in warm soapy water and wipe blade clean
- Always store the Nail Snail in a clean dry place
- Keep out of reach of children. Whilst the Nail Snail is not a choking hazard it is also not a toy
- In order to prevent your child scratching themselves and you, their fast growing nails will require regular trimming.