Reversible pram liner - Botanical/Navy/White Gingham
Keep your pram clean & your little one comfy with one of our innovative pram liners!
This reversible design features our signature Australian Botanical print on one side and classic Navy Gingham on the other - simply flip the liner over for a whole new look.
- Luxurious design - quilted padding for extra comfort & supportive head-roll, perfect for pram naps.
- High quality, durable fabrics - unique cool-to-touch fabric with a breathable, non-allergenic quick dry inlay.
- Super easy to clean - our pram liners are machine washable. They also have a water-resistant finish, so your pram liner can quickly be wiped down when out & about (you don’t have to worry about any spills soaking into the fabric!)
- Universal design - guaranteed to fit most prams with a 5-point harness or your money back. Check out our customer gallery to see our pram liners in a variety of models, or, send us a live chat message & we will confirm the fit for you!
- Baby safe materials - tested to comply with international standards REACH & CPSC and are free from Lead Content, Formaldehyde Content (Fabric), Phthalates and Arylamines.
Will this fit my pram?
Click here for full list of prams that we fit or send us a live chat message & we will confirm the fit for you!
Dimensions: Length: 82 cm (32"), Width: 35 cm (14"), Gusset: 2 cm (1")
What fabric is this pram liner made from?
OiOi pram liners are made from a top-quality poly-twill fabric with a breathable non-allergenic quick-dry inlay. Printed with a non-toxic finish, we guarantee our fabrics are safe for your infant*
We love this fabric because it is:
- Super easy to clean with a wipe
- Machine washable - the OiOi seat liner will spring back into shape and retain the vibrancy of the print after many washes
- Durable water resistant finish
- Cool to touch when it is warm & sunny outside
*All OiOi fabrics are tested to comply with international standards REACH & CPSC and are free from Lead Content, Formaldehyde Content (Fabric), Phthalates and Arylamines