The Gro Company Dream Big Little One Swaddle
The Gro-swaddle helps young babies feel warm and secure, just like when they were in mummy's tummy. They are perfectly shaped to go round your baby with no need for poppers, Velcro® or ties and the potential for over-tight swaddling that they can cause. With the Gro-swaddle your newborn baby feels cuddled and safe, a feeling that promotes a good night's sleep for baby and mum alike!
Quick guide to swaddling
The Gro-swaddle is a cleverly shaped jersey wrap that goes around your baby with no need for poppers, Velcro or ties. Just enough fabric to keep your baby snug, but not so much that they get too hot. Here is our quick guide on how to use the Gro-swaddle:
- Place baby onto open swaddling wrap, fold in the top of the wrap so that the fabric is in line with the nape of the neck, legs should be unrestrained in a natural œfroggy� leg position.
- Fold the bottom flap up over baby's legs.
- Holding the upper right hand side of the swaddle; wrap the fabric snugly over baby's arms, and tuck the fabric under baby's body, leaving fabric loose around the legs.
- Holding the upper left hand side of the swaddle; wrap the fabric snugly around baby's arms and underneath torso, leaving fabric loose around the legs.
- Ensure that both legs can freely flex.
- The baby's weight combined with the stretchy fabric help to keep the swaddle wrap securely in place.