GAIA Natural Bamboo Baby Wipes
An exciting innovation in creating an eco and skin friendly baby wipe.
Made from ultra soft bamboo cloth that biodegrades in just 14 days (as independently tested), GAIA Natural Baby Bamboo Baby Wipes contain pure, natural, organic extracts to gently cleanse, soothe and care for your baby's skin at change time.
GAIA's sensitive skin formula has a light natural scent to cover the smell of soiled nappies at change time and is free from alcohol, petrochemicals, soaps, sulphates and paraben preservatives, so it is gentle enough to use on your little one's face, hands and nappy area.
Use in conjunction with GAIA's soap and sulphate free cleansers, skin-softening moisturisers and soothing nappy products to gently care for baby's delicate and sensitive skin.
- Made from 'eco-friendly' 100% biodegradable bamboo cloth
- Bamboo is strong but incredibly soft so feels nice against on baby's delicate skin
- Contains natural moisturising and soothing agents - organic aloe vera and organic chamomile extracts
- Excellent value for money
- Bamboo is also 60% more absorbent than cotton.
- Bamboo is naturally anti-bacterial.
WHY IS BAMBOO SO SUSTAINABLE?
- Bamboo is 100% biodegradable - the wipes break down naturally (when out of the packet) with no negative impact on the environment.
- Bamboo is organically grown and is naturally pest resistant, making it 100% pesticide free (cotton is only 5% of the world's cropsbut contributes to 25% of the world's pesticides.)
- Bamboo needs very little to no water to grown and uses less space than cotton. (Cotton requires a lot of water and land to grow.)
- Bamboo inhales CO2 and exhales O2 into the atmosphere - generating more oxygen than trees.
- Bamboo is harvested from established plantations, not from forests - so it does not destroy animal habitats such as the orangutan or panda.
- This type of bamboo is not the type panda's eat, so it is very 'Panda-Friendly'!
- Bamboo is harvested chemically free. No bleach or chlorine is used.