Merino Kids | Go Go Bag - Duvet Weight | AORAKI Pink (0-2 yrs) | Wow Baby
Merino Kids Duvet Weight Go Go Sleeping Bag
The Go Go Sleeping Bag by Merino Kids is stylish, classic and luxurious; created using the finest natural materials with a pure merino wool inner lining and the finest organic cotton outer.
The Merino Kids„¢ Go Go Bag„¢ is perfect for all seasons and environments, keeping your child WARM in the cold and COOL in the heat. Merino's unparalleled ability to €œbreathe€� means it helps regulate your child's temperature. So use it all year round without the risk of overheating.
No need to use sheets or blankets which can disturb a child's sleep when it wriggles free or gets tangled up. Your child will WAKE LESS inside the safety of the Go Go Bag„¢ but can still kick and move around naturally. Simply add clothing layers within the bag for extra warmth if required.
- The Merino Kids„¢ Go Go Bag„¢ has a CLEVER DESIGN and is suitable from newborn (7lbs) through to 2 years old. Simply close the armhole poppers to adjust the sizing for smaller children - this stops them from sliding down into the bag.
- Shoulder poppers and a full length zip along the bag allow the Go Go Bag„¢ to be opened out completely flat for nappy changes.
- The Go Go Bag can be taken anywhere with its unique safety belt aperture - simply transfer your child from car seat or buggy straight into their cot or bed.
- Our Merino is superfine, luxuriously SOFT, LIGHT, non-itchy and hypo-allergenic, helping kids with sensitive skin & eczema problems. Its ability to readily release moisture means NO CLAMMINESS next to the skin, creating a perfect micro-climate around the body.
- LOW FIRE RISK. Wool is the least flammable of fibres, and the safest to have next to your body. It is naturally self-extinguishing and, unlike synthetics, it won't melt and stick to your skin. The Go Go Bag has passed rigorous fire safety testing.