Gro Company Pip the Panda - Rechargeable Light and Sound Sleep Aid
The cuddly Pip the Panda bedtime pal has lots of features to help your little one sleep well. Dimmable heart shaped lights, familiar sounds including white noise, rainfall and heartbeat aswell as gentle lullabies.
During the night, Pip uses his intelligent CrySensor to listen out should they stir and jumps into action to play soothing sounds to calm and help your baby drift back to sleep. The white noise option is familiar to the sound they heard in mummy's tummy and is certain to help reassure little one.
The soft tummy glows to provide a dimmable nightlight for you to check on your little snoozer and now there’s no need for batteries as this light and sound sleep aid uses a USB rechargeable power pack to stay alert.
- Suitable From Birth
- Replicates pre-birth sounds
- 4 different levels of light
- CrySensor technology
- 85% of babies sleep better with a Tommee Tippee light and sound sleep aid*
- Rechargeable – USB power pack means no need to keep replacing batteries
- Intelligent CrySensor technology responds to crying noise by playing 20 minutes of soothing sounds or lullabies to soothe baby, meaning fewer wake up calls for mum or dad.
- 6 natural soothing sounds – choose from heartbeat, rainfall and white noise or 3 lullabies
- You’re in control – dimmable heart-shaped light allows you to choose right level of brightness for your nursery and automatically switches off after 30 minutes to save energy.
- Looks great in any nursery – cute and cuddly, gender neutral design suits all décor and styles. Choose from Ollie the Owl, Bennie the Bear and Pip the Penguin, all part of our Grofriends collection of products.
*Source: 222 UK respondents, feedback survey August 2018 "