Merino Kids | Go Go Bag - Duvet Weight | AORAKI Pink (0-2 yrs) | Wow Baby
Merino Kids Duvet Weight Go Go Sleeping Bag
The Go Go Sleeping Bag by Merino Kids is stylish, classic and luxurious; created using the finest natural materials with a pure merino wool inner lining and the finest organic cotton outer.
The Merino Kids Go Go Bag is perfect for all seasons and environments, keeping your child WARM in the cold and COOL in the heat. Merino's unparalleled ability to breathe means it helps regulate your child's temperature. So use it all year round without the risk of overheating.
No need to use sheets or blankets which can disturb a child's sleep when it wriggles free or gets tangled up. Your child will WAKE LESS inside the safety of the Go Go Bag but can still kick and move around naturally. Simply add clothing layers within the bag for extra warmth if required.
- The Merino KidsGo Go Bag has a CLEVER DESIGN and is suitable from newborn (7lbs) through to 2 years old. Simply close the armhole poppers to adjust the sizing for smaller children - this stops them from sliding down into the bag.
- Shoulder poppers and a full length zip along the bag allow the Go Go Bag to be opened out completely flat for nappy changes.
- The Go Go Bag can be taken anywhere with its unique safety belt aperture - simply transfer your child from car seat or buggy straight into their cot or bed.
- Our Merino is superfine, luxuriously SOFT, LIGHT, non-itchy and hypo-allergenic, helping kids with sensitive skin & eczema problems. Its ability to readily release moisture means NO CLAMMINESS next to the skin, creating a perfect micro-climate around the body.
- LOW FIRE RISK. Wool is the least flammable of fibres, and the safest to have next to your body. It is naturally self-extinguishing and, unlike synthetics, it won't melt and stick to your skin. The Go Go Bag has passed rigorous fire safety testing.