Tooshies by TOM Nappies in size 2 are great for when bubs starts to wriggle and move! These high-performing eco nappies are made from organic bamboo, are naturally insulating and anti-microbial.
TOM Organic is committed to creating products that minimise their impact on the environment. Your baby will likely use over 6,000 nappies and 12,000 wipes over the first few years of life, so choosing a plant based, biodegradable option makes a HUGE difference to landfill.
Tooshies by TOM are:
- Made with plant based materials - We choose to use naturally derived materials wherever possible, instead of oil-based.
- Sustainable planet friendly - By choosing tooshies by TOM you're giving a little bit of love back to the planet.
- Hypoallergenic soft and gentle - They're softer, breathable and more gentle on the skin.
High performance nappies:
- High rise waste band sits close to the baby's back to avoid blow outs and deep gusset to prevent leakage
- Snug slim fit with a super stretchy elastic waist (and super cute prints!)
- Flexible tabs for a wiggle-proof fit
- Ultra-Dry 12-hour leak-proof protection
- Breathable organic bamboo core
- Naturally insulating and antimicrobial
- Flexible improved fit and softness
- 100% Biodegradable backsheet
- Hypoallergenic and non-toxic
- Made free from alcohol, parabens, and lotions
- Available in six sizes from Newborn through to Junior
2.5% of Australian landfill is made up of nappies alone. tooshies by TOM is easing the load on our environment by swapping out plastic and crude-oil based materials with sustainable, plant based materials in nappies and baby wipes.
Organic Bamboo Pulp (Core), SAP (core), 100% Biodegradable Plant Based PLA (Backsheet), Nonwoven Polypropylene & Polyethylene (Elastic Waist, Closure Tabs, Side Panels, Landing Zone, Leg Cuffs, Transfer Layer, Core Wrap, Topsheet, Poly Liner), Polymer Spandex and Polyolefin (Leg Cuff Elastic and Elastic Waist System), Safe Adhesives (Seams and Joins), Non-Hazardous Inks Made Without Lead and Heavy Metals on the Printed Poly Liner.